Here’s how it works:
1. Like the “Cones for the Cure” Facebook page and upload a picture of yourself posing with your Graeter’s ice cream to the Facebook page between 9/10/15-9/20/15 (pictures of questionable nature will not be eligible for the contest). You can also tweet your photos and share them on Instagram.
2. All photos must use #conesforthecure to be considered.
3. Pictures are the property of The Cure Starts Now and all sponsors and may be reproduced or used without permission or payment of any kind.
4. Have fun! The more entertaining you are the better chance you have of being mentioned on air by our media sponsors.
5. The top 5 photos will be selected by WLWT and 96 Rock by 9/21/15 for final voting by followers of “Cones for the Cure” Facebook site. The picture with the most “likes” wins. The grand prize winner will receive “Graeter’s for a Year” ($520 in Graeter’s gift cards) courtesy of Graeter’s. The winner will be announced on 10/1/15 on the Cones for the Cure Facebook page.
Fine print: Contest open to all individuals 18 years of age or older with a valid Ohio, Kentucky, Illinois or Indiana driver’s license. Employees of The Cure Starts Now and Graeter’s Manufacturing Company as well as their affiliated entities, affiliated advertising agencies and participating sponsors/promotional partners and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win. One winner will receive prize of a Graeter’s Gift Certificates of $10 per week for a year ($520 total in gift certificates). For a full list of contest rules, please visit www.conesforthecure.org.